In Hebrew Gospel Pearls #3 (Matthew 2:1-12), Nehemia Gordon and Keith Johnson discuss whether the Jesus of the New Testament is the same as the Jesus of the Talmud, who the three wise men or magi really were, and why the Romans said it was better to be Herod’s pig than his son.
I look forward to reading your comments!
Thank you for supporting my research and teachings through my nonprofit, Makor Hebrew Foundation. Together we are empowering people around the world with vital information about the Hebrew sources of their faith!
- “The Hebrew Yeshua vs The Greek Jesus” by Nehemia Gordon
- “The Naming of Jesus in Hebrew Matthew” by Nehemia Gordon
- “A Prayer to Our Father” by Nehemia Gordon and Keith Johnson
- "The Hebrew Gospel of Matthew" by George Howard
- “The Bible, the Talmud, and the New Testament” by Elijah Zvi Soloveitchik
- "The Jewish Annotated New Testament" by Levine and Brettler
- "The Works of Philo" translated by C.D. Yonge
- The Complete Works of Josephus Flavius