In this episode of Hebrew Voices, Jews for Guns, a firearms expert explains the tragic mass-shooting in Las Vegas, we find out why many Jews believe that gun control is evil, and we expose the Nazi origins of the 1968 US Gun Control Act.
I look forward to reading your comments!
Guest Bio: Charles Heller is the Media Coordinator of the Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership, Co-Founder and Communications Coordinator of the Arizona Citizens Defense League, and the host of Liberty Watch Radio.
- Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
- Why Jews Hate Guns
- McDonald v. City of Chicago
- Nazi Weapons Law of November 11, 1938
- Newsweek - Change Gun Laws in Europe to Let Jews Carry Arms, Says Leading Rabbi
- Liberty Watch Radio
- G. Edward Griffin Interview
- Arizona Citizens Defense League
- Bureau of Justice Statistics
- Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 72a; Yoma 85b (הבא להורגך, השכם להורגו Ha-Ba Le-Horgecha, Hashkem Le-Horgo "He who comes to kill you, rise up first and kill him.")
- Gun Control in the Third Reich: Disarming the Jews and "Enemies of the State, by Stephen P. Halbrook
- Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies, by Jared Diamond
- Boyd: The Fighter Pilot Who Changed the Art of War, by Robert Coram
- Lethal Laws: Gun Control Is the Key to Genocide, by Jam Simkin