In this episode of Hebrew Voices, Jews for Guns, a firearms expert explains the tragic mass-shooting in Las Vegas, we find out why many Jews believe that gun control is evil, and we expose the Nazi origins of the 1968 US Gun Control Act.
Charles Heller is the Media Coordinator of the Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership, Co-Founder and Communications Coordinator of the Arizona Citizens Defense League, and the host of Liberty Watch Radio.
I look forward to reading your comments!
Makor Hebrew Foundation is a 501c3 tax-deductible not for profit organization.
Nothing is Forgotten
City of Rockets
The Battle for the Six Day War
Jewish Freedom in America
Josephus, Theocracy, and Devaluing Freedom
Hebrew Voices Episodes
Support Team Studies
Nehemia Gordon's Teachings on the Name of God
- Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
- Why Jews Hate Guns
- McDonald v. City of Chicago
- Nazi Weapons Law of November 11, 1938
- Newsweek - Change Gun Laws in Europe to Let Jews Carry Arms, Says Leading Rabbi
- Liberty Watch Radio
- Arizona Citizens Defense League
- Bureau of Justice Statistics
- Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 72a; Yoma 85b (הבא להורגך, השכם להורגו Ha-Ba Le-Horgecha, Hashkem Le-Horgo "He who comes to kill you, rise up first and kill him.")
- Gun Permit Applications Surge Nearly 1,000% in New York Jewish Community
- Gun Control in the Third Reich: Disarming the Jews and "Enemies of the State, by Stephen P. Halbrook
- Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies, by Jared Diamond
- Boyd: The Fighter Pilot Who Changed the Art of War, by Robert Coram
- Lethal Laws: Gun Control Is the Key to Genocide, by Jam Simkin